Our client is a global leader in selling technology solutions. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for a Project Manager with 3+ years of Project Management experience. The successful candidate’s primary responsibility will be to support the delivery of new Connected Services within the Configuration Services end to end Supply Chain.
This contract is until the end of August 2021 (with the view to extend) and will be based out of our client’s Limerick office.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19308
What will a Project Manager do?
- The delivery of the new services related to the Connected Services.
- Developing and delivery of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) in support of these offers.
- Developing and delivery of Safe Launch process in support of these offers.
- Working with all stakeholders on any issues identified through the UAT and Safe Launch processes until issues are closed.
- Providing daily communications to all stakeholders, including services executive leadership team.
- 3+ years of Project Management experience.
- 3+ years of experience working with the launching of IT Services and/or IT Products.
- Experienced developing and delivery of User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Proven experience in tracking project progress, identifying process impacts and ability to make suggestions on possible improvements.
- Skilled in Stakeholder, and Relationship Management – ability to escalate issues and report to Executive teams.
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel including use of Macros.
- Business level English with the ability to work onsite in Limerick once restrictions are lifted up to 4 or 5 days a week.
- Candidates will need to be currently residing in Ireland with a valid work permit.
- Competitive salary.
- Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.