Strategic Partner Manager (Mobile & Connectivity)
Based in Paris, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
As a Strategic Partner Manager, you will have fluent French & English and 3+ years of significant experience in the mobile / telco industry – specifically recent experience directly in partnerships. This role is an initial 6-month contract and the successful candidate may be based anywhere in France as this a remote role.
The Strategic Partner Manager you will work with leading telco partners across the region to develop leading mobile experiences, contributing to the success of our client’s family of apps by bringing more people to a faster internet.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH19306
What will a Strategic Partner Manager do?
- Be a trusted & meaningful contact for our client’s key mobile partners.
- Understand partners businesses and drive via programs a long-term partnership.
- Develop and help drive our client’s mobile partner strategy to support the continued success.
- Support partners through launch process and liaise with their client.
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and take reasonable actions.
- Act as an internal and external advocate for their mobile partners.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Min 3, ideally 5+ years of significant experience in the mobile / telco industry – specifically recent experience directly in partnerships
- In depth market knowledge
- Experience navigating complex deals
- Experience working for a big, multinational company where you had to work across various teams/zones
- Project Management experience
- Fluent French & English
- Experience in product management
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- Annual leave plus paid bank holidays included.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +35316694040.