Client Solutions Manager
Based in Paris, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
As a Client Solutions Manager, you will have 3+ years’ experience working directly with marketing, media and/or consulting companies. This role is an initial 4-month contract and the successful candidate may be based anywhere in France as this a remote role.
The Client Solutions Manager will be responsible for building and strengthening customer relationships, providing business insights, driving revenue, advertiser education, and satisfaction through a consultative, data-driven approach.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH19305
What will a Client Solutions Manager do?
- Identify, create, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for their partners.
- Manage strategic marketing conversations with clients, agencies, and partners.
- Responsible for educating clients on products, new solutions and best practices to drive adoption and grow existing business partnership.
- Use data and insights to guide strategy and implementation of solutions against client’s marketing objectives.
- Build and manage relationships with key clients, agency partners (media, creative, marketing partners, etc.)
- Advise on media, measurement, and creative strategy to deliver against client goals.
- Collaboration with internal cross-functional teams and ability to manage complex workstreams.
- Management of internal account operations (revenue delivery, media recommendations, troubleshooting issues, optimization opportunities).
- Be an active contributor of the regional sales team to contribute to overall team goals and development.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years’ experience working directly with marketing, media and/or consulting companies
- Experience working with Excel and delivering actionable insights
- Ability to act as a consultant for partners, establishing meaningful relationships and driving clients to action
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams and with multiple layers within the organization (internally and externally).
- Deep knowledge of Social Media platforms.
- Fluency in French and English.
- Experience working directly with/at top-tier agencies (advertising/digital/media), industry experience, or consultant background
- Passion for ad tech, working with data, knowledge of SQL, relational databases, and/or statistical packages a plus
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- Annual leave plus paid bank holidays included.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +35316694040.