System Architect – Java
We are currently looking for a seasoned System Architect – Java to join a growing Danish, full – service IT house who operate in the financial space based in central Warsaw.
The successful candidate will be an experienced System Architect who is skilled in Java and Cloud Technologies.
This a flexible cooperation on B2B, preferably long-term.
Rate: up to 165 PLN per hour B2B + VAT
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and is onboarding all new employees remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19304
Please only apply if your skillset matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Ideal candidate will possess:
What you will be doing:
- Key influencer for architecture both internally and towards our partners representing the Advisory ART in collaboration with the existing SA.
- Part of the agile leadership team in your development area where your job is to make sure the architectural vision is followed, and that the architectural maturity is lifted in the area.
- Assist in and facilitate architecture development via active engagement with stakeholders and towards the banks.
- Define and communicate a common technical and architectural vision for the Advisory development area.
- Drive architectural transitions for the area and promote awareness of architecture in teams so the needed architecture is implemented as desired.
- Participate in the creation of common goals for the overall architecture.
- Previous experience as a System Architect with Java programming experience.
- Experience with test automation, tooling, and technologies.
- Java (Spring Framework and Spring Boot), Camunda (BPN), REST API, Microservices.
- Git, CI/CD, Jenkins.
- Docker Containers, Container Orchestration (Kubernetes/OpenShift), Kafka.
- Cloud technologies, Azure DevOps, and Salesforce.
- Fluent Polish.
- EU Citizenship, Business level English and availability to work onsite in Warsaw 2- or 3-days post COVID, currently 100% remote working.
What you can expect:
- Be the part of a dynamically growing start-up organization in Poland.
- Central location in Warsaw – very modern office infrastructure along with the playroom.
- Exposure to various sites of the business and the opportunity to work on different projects.
- Very competitive compensation on a B2B basis.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you:
Allen Recruitment is a specialist ICT recruitment firm and has been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037