Our client a leading, international ICT and smart devices provider is looking to hire a HR Specialist to join their expanding team in Warsaw.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team and build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office.
The ideal candidate will have a at least 1-2 years’ experience in recruitment, ideally gained in a recruitment agency supporting international clients and will be taking over end-to-end recruitment projects management.
This role will be based onsite in Warsaw, initially on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or permanency.
*Please not you must be available to work in their office in Warsaw as well as conduct interviews onsite.
Job Reference: BBBH 19303
Your role will involve
- Recruit high quality candidates in order to meet goals associated with internal business needs (CV selection, conducting detailed phone interviews, managing recruitment projects, conduct face to face interviews, manage relations with candidates to ensure best-class service).
- Manage and develop the best candidate sourcing channels (e.g. social platforms, professional networks, employee referral programs , internet postings etc.).
- Conduct comprehensive market and competitors’ analysis.
- Design internal recruitment procedures, job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements and selection procedures.
- Act as a point of contact with external recruiting vendors such as agencies and pre-employment providers.
- Review and develop onboarding process for new employees.
- Help to plan and design internal & external employer branding initiatives.
- Help to design the organization’s internal atmosphere construction plan and organize internal team building activities.
- Reporting and other additional activities related with the position.
You must have as a minimum
- Min 1-2 years recruitment experience, ideally gained in a recruitment agency supporting international clients
- Fluent English, great communication skills
- Experience with high-volume, fast-paced recruitment
Beneficial but not a must
- Knowledge of the local Telco/Electronic Goods market will be a strong asset.
- Higher education degree in Human Resources or related field (or equivalent in experience)
- Experience in cooperation with temporary employment agencies will be an additional asset.
- Chinese or Polish would be a plus
- A very competitive salary
- 24 days annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Multisport card
- Company discounts & benefits platform
- Superb Warsaw City Centre location close to all amenities and transport
- Laptop, mobile etc
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48122119037.