Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for a Data Analyst with 3+ years of experience in data analysis. Joining on a 4-month contract, the successful candidate will enable acquisition, activation, and retention through effective use of data and enable the team to plan, execute, report on and monitor the success of our client’s outreach campaigns.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19300
What will a Data Analyst do?
- Work closely with optimization teams to identify publisher cohorts & performance optimization initiatives
- Develop data infrastructure (ETLs, data models, and reports) and other tools to make analytics easier and more effective
- Take advantage of massive amounts of structured data to understand how to improve our business success and our teams’ efficiency
- Produce ad hoc analyses to aid the team in understanding customer behavior, develop POV’s and drive decision-making
- Be a thought leader and go-to-expert on data resources and tools
- Manage integration of disparate, user-level data sets into a unified view of the consumer for the development of segmentation models
- Identify growth opportunities by uncovering new segments and channels via applied data analysis
- Design and report on incrementally testing, including channel impact of email marketing or digital advertising
- Lead development of marketing attribution model across integrated channels to optimize ROI
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis
- Advanced level of SQL (Oracle, Vertica, Hive, MySQL, etc.)
- Proficiency in Tableau and Python
- BA/BS in Math, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Physics, or another quantitative field
- Experience working with SaaS products, digital advertising or similar preferred
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710.