Customer Experience Program Manager
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Customer Experience Program Manager with 3+ years of experience in project coordination/management for business operations or customer experience within a multinational.
Initially joining on an 11-month the successful candidate will help lead our client’s EMEA-wide listening of advertiser and agency feedback, implementing programs to act upon this feedback, and leads the organisational-wide shift to Customer-centric selling.
Job Reference: BBBH 19288
What will a Customer Experience Program Manager do?
- Lead transition of existing processes to the Customer Experience team
- Lead all steps of existing processes from Q2 onwards (identify trackers, notify POCs, send review feedback to process owner)
- Conduct assessment of current process and identify areas for improvement / opportunities to streamline or scale
- Lead all training and upskilling required
- Identify best in class existing processes across EMEA, with incorporation of Objectives and maturity
- Maintain all EMEA resources for existing processes – templates, checklists, playbooks – and ensure the incorporation of objectives and maturity in all resources
- Lead EMEA-wide comms on process creation
- Identify all government owned processes, for forwarding to Ethics & Compliance team
- Design automated tracking for process quality and produce all monthly reports, with meaningful insight into business adoption
- Provide process training across EMEA, where needs assessment deems necessary
- Create an aligned narrative between processes and Customer Planning
- Respond to all expertise requests to Customer Experience team in creation of Customer Plans
- Update Customer Plan resources as needed data, and to ensure relevance per quarter
- Act as Customer Experience POC on measurement queries re Customer Plans
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years of experience in project coordination/management for business operations or customer experience within a multinational
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040