German HR Advisor
A Global leader in IT security and information management, our client boasts a top class large Global workforce and equally impressive client base.
An established large employer in Reading, they offer a top-class working environment and very collaborative approach, which delivers success.
They require a German HR Advisor with fluent German & 2-4 years functional HR experience to join them, initially on a contract until the beginning of October. The successful candidate can be based in the UK or Germany.
You will be responsible for providing information, documentation, counsel, and education to managers on established HR policies /processes and tools such as redundancy, benefits, immigration, relocation, compensation recommendations and partnering with business leaders on employee performance, discipline, grievance, and conducting HR investigations.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19287
What will a German HR Advisor do?
- Provide day to day support and expertise on a variety of HR matters in alignment with HR Business Partners. Also working directly with business leaders on a day-to day-basis.
- Effectively build relationships with all the COEs, share information and best practices within the HRA community.
- Provide policy guidance to managers regarding employee relations and general HR questions.
- Resolve more complex or sensitive customer service issues across multiple regions and countries.
- Participate and lead special projects in HR.
- Responsible for intake and handoff of escalations or investigations, training and mentorship will be provided.
- Work to deliver process and customer service improvements in areas outside of own area of operation with guidance and supervision
- Run reports, analyze data, understand trends and provide insights to HR Business partners and business leaders.
- Work across department and regional boundaries to exchange best practices and to avoid duplication of efforts with other HR functions as assigned.
- Other job duties and projects as required.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Fluent German
- 2-4 years functional HR experience
- Must have experience with German Works Council
- Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
- On-site parking and bus links.
- Cyclist friendly environment, with bike sheds and showers.
- Regular onsite events and external speakers.
- Pension – – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Employment_Savings_Trust
- Statutory Sick Pay Scheme – https://www.gov.uk/statutory-sick-pay
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710.