Public Policy Manager (Digital Technologies)
Our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a very creative culture. This will be a remote role based in France.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Public Policy Manager (Digital Technologies) with 3-5 years’ experience in policy, either in the Internet industry or government/politics, ideally both. Joining on a 6-month contract, the successful candidate will be dealing with some of the most interesting public policy challenges of our times including privacy, safety and security, freedom of expression, the impact of the internet on economic growth, and new opportunities for democratic engagement.
Job Reference: BBBH 19286
What will a Public Policy Manager (Digital Technologies) do?
- Support the development and execution of strategies to achieve company goals in public policy;
- Monitor legislation and regulatory matters affecting our client in France and advise the company with respect to policy challenges;
- Represent our client in meetings with government officials and elected members;
- Develop public policy positions with other team members;
- Help build coalitions with other organizations to advance policy goals of our client;
- Create innovative programmes for outreach to policy makers on the opportunities offered by our client;
- Communicate our client’s positions in public presentations;
- Advise internal teams on public policy matters to guide development of products, services and policies;
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3-5 yrs experience in policy, either in the Internet industry or government/politics, ideally both
- Full fluency in French and superb written and spoken English required
- A degree or advanced degree in a related field;
- Familiarity with working with politicians and government officials including those at the most senior levels;
- A track record of writing and delivering position papers, articles, speeches, and presentations on relevant topics;
- Detailed knowledge of regulatory and legislative processes at national level a further advantage;
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710