Product Content Writer
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Product Content Writer with 2+ years working with content for mobile or web experiences to join them, initially on a 11-month contract.
You’ll partner with designers, product managers, researchers and product marketers to plan and create the content for our client’s products, continually improve that content, and evolve their voice and content standards.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19283
What will a Product Content Writer do?
- Plan, write, edit, test and improve content including interface language, product education materials, product names, navigational nomenclature and other content throughout experiences.
- Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards and evolve our client’s voice.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, product marketers and engineers to serve a global content audience.
- Share your work and give feedback to teammates.
- Promote content design for our client and in the broader community of design and content professionals in London.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years working with content for mobile or web experiences.
- Speak and write English fluently (native level English speaker preferred) experience.
- Experience creating a range of content types (for user interfaces, microcopy, user education, direct or transactional emails, style guides or product launch content etc.) vast experience with social media.
- Beneficial, but not a must: Information architecture or responsive content experience a plus.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710