Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Recruiting Scheduler with 4-6 years’ experience in a fast paced scheduling role, to join them on an 11 month contract. The role will support the Recruiting team with the objective of efficiently and successfully organising and coordinating high-volume interview activity with a focus on exceptional candidate experience
Job Reference: BBBH 19281
What will a Recruiting Scheduler do?
- Coordinating phone, onsite and video conference interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency whilst delivering a world-class candidate experience.
- Coordinate candidate travel & the candidate expenses process.
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date.
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates.
- Meeting and greeting candidates for interview.
- Deliver a great recruiting experience for all candidates.
- Work collaboratively with Schedulers & Coordinators on cross-functional teams.
- Perform administrative duties as required to support the Candidate Experience and Recruiting team.
- Ad hoc reporting.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 4-6 years’ experience in interview scheduling
- Experience in Word, Excel, and Outlook or PC based calendar/meeting applications
- Project management experience a plus
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040