Based in Italy, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Creative Strategist 5+ years of experience as creative working at creative agencies, innovation studios, in-house creative teams, start-ups or non-traditional content creators , to join them on a 12 month contract on remote basis from Italy.
As a Creative Strategist you’ll leverage your strategic and creative thinking to bring ideas to life across the entire family of apps and services. You’ll partner with world class clients, creative agencies and internal partners to create work that has not only business impact for our clients but can inspire thousands of businesses around the world.
Job Reference: BBBH 19280
What will a Creative Strategist do?
- Continually inspire clients and the creative industry by creating or co-creating game-changing ideas that shape the future of advertising;
- Develop strategies and creative ideas that transform our clients’ business;
- Roll up sleeves in flat creative organization to lead projects end-to-end – insights, strategy, concept, executions, pitch, production;
- Lead brand and business strategy discussions to uncover business needs and creative opportunities
- Appetite for building ideas with a high level of craft
- Uncover brand and consumer insights to inform creative direction and help businesses connect with people in meaningful ways;
- Develop holistic innovative experiences that drive the key business goals of our top clients;
- Partner with other Creative Strategists on the team, Sales partners, Product, Engineering and external agencies to make your and their ideas shine on their platforms;
- Be a thought leader on how mobile technology is fundamentally changing consumer behavior and brand marketing;
- Possess a strong passion for understanding people and deep desire to uncover new consumer behavior across various industries and platforms;
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years of experience in creative strategy working with creative agencies, with art/visual direction and digital campaign activation experience
- Experience with presenting to different stakeholders and collaborating cross-functionally
- Experience developing strategically grounded, insight-driven, creative applied in mobile, digital and offline mediums
- Experience producing in the mobile space
- Detailed knowledge of Social Media platforms/products
- A link to an online portfolio showcasing your work
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040