Our client is a multinational leader in the development of software products, remaining as one of the world’s top software and service providers with clients based in 42 countries globally. With Canadian offices based in Vancouver, this company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team.
They require a Product Owner who has 2+ years of Agile business analysis experience ideally working for a Software Product R&D firm. This is an exciting permanent opportunity for a professional with a passion for customer experience and product development.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19279
What will a Product Owner do?
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile team and stakeholders
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyse market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow their competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- To be the key liaison between Customer and Development team
- Work with the Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Scrum Teams, and their Professional Services Team
- To visit Customer sites and work with Customers and market experts to further develop and deliver top quality solutions to their customers worldwide
- Documentation of features
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Degree / MA in IT / Computer Science or relevant equivalent qualification
- 2+ years of Agile business analysis experience ideally working for a Software Product R&D firm
- Evidence of previous management in innovation in the software space
- Excellent business and technical analytical skills are essential, with the ability to manage ambiguity and navigate to clear outcomes
- 4 weeks’ holidays per annum.
- Subsidized Health insurance.
- Employee share scheme.
- Excellent working environment, including regular social events.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040