IT Support Technician (Flexble Hours Contract)
Based in Luxembourg, our client is a global leader in consulting and digital transformation, specialising in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data and cybersecurity services.
They require an IT Support Technician with experience in end-user IT support. This will be a flexible hours, rolling contract until the end of 2021, with a possibility for extension.
You must be available to work flexible hours: This means that you are on call for the client so that they can pull you in when they need extra support. This means you could work once a week for 2 weeks, then have 4 weeks off and then work a full week as and when needed.
The successful candidate with be onboarded/working onsite.
Job Reference: BBBH 19278
What will an IT Support Technician do?
- Be a single point of contact for IT related topics and coordinating IT request (easy tasks handled directly/more difficult tasks coordinated)
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Experience in end-user IT support
- Good knowledge of Intel Hardware
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Knowledge of SAP GUI
- Knowledge of Computer networks
- Experience in Computer Installations
- Knowledge of EUC topics
- Fluent English, and additional EU language a plus
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040