Marketing Campaign Insight Analyst
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Marketing Campaign Insight Analyst with 6+ years’ experience in marketing including direct marketing, brand marketing, campaign strategy and analytics or ad effectiveness to join them, initially on a 11-month contract.
You’ll work cross-functionally with advertisers, sales teams, and other members of the Marketing Science team to influence how client’s conduct and use measurement.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19277
What will a Marketing Campaign Insight Analyst do?
- Drive their global advertisers to measure true business value by operationalizing analyses and research that will prove the value of our client’s advertising business.
- Play a strategic role in developing the cross-platform and cross-media measurement approaches and learning agendas for our global clients.
- Conduct in-depth standard and custom ad effectiveness studies/meta-analysis for global advertisers to understand the relative impact of different marketing strategies across digital platforms and across media.
- Drive client, vertical, and industry adoption of learning & preferred measurement methodologies, products, and approaches.
- Engage in senior client conversations, presentations of results, and consult internally with the sales teams to advise them on marketing best practices using evidence based insights.
- Provide feedback to and collaborate with Product, R&D, and Partnerships teams to identify opportunities for new features, products, and partnerships.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 6+ years’ experience in marketing including direct marketing, brand marketing, campaign strategy and analytics or ad effectiveness
- An understanding of online advertising and familiarity with branding and performance advertising and marketing frameworks, including ad effectiveness measurement techniques
- Proficiency in Excel and SQL and proven ability to make recommendations based on insights and ability to influence
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710