Language Specialist – European Portuguese
Our client a leading, international internet services provider is looking to hire a Portuguese Language Specialist with fluent spoken and written European Portuguese, and 2 – 10 years of experience in translation/localization to join their expanding team in Dublin.
This successful candidate will be responsible for translation and business operation tasks of our client’s Mobile Services in Europe. This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or permanency.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19274
Your role will involve
- Responsible for ensuring and driving their language quality, style and terminology.
- Responsible for their translation tasks and country-related business operation tasks.
- Translate documents, tags and banners from English into mother tongue (and vice versa). Ensure all content delivered are accurate, clear and native.
- Execute regular business operation activities, such as reviewing user comments about apps of our client’s Mobile Service, posting marketing messages to users or promoting campaigns, analyzing business data with related tools and generate business reports.
- Reports to the manager of Multilingual Center (Dublin).
You must have as a minimum
- 2 – 10 years of experience in translation/localization
- Degree in linguistics/translation,
- Fluent in English and Portuguese (European variant)
- Fluency in another EU language, ideally Spanish, Finnish, Czech, Bulgarian etc
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.