Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for an eLearning Developer with 2-7 years of experience in eLearning design. Initially joining on a 12-month contract, the successful candidate will be responsible for the onboarding experience of our client’s new team members and learning experience of internal products.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19273
What will an eLearning Developer do?
- Monitor, evaluate, and record training activities and program effectiveness.
- Offer specific training programs to help workers maintain or improve job skills.
- Develop onboarding and training strategies and measure programs effectiveness.
- Create high-quality learning experiences in both web-based (eLearning) and instructor-led environments.
- Conduct and present in-person onboarding and training sessions.
- Ensure all training materials are consistent and up to date.
- Ensure all training materials are satisfying team onboarding and training goals and objectives.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2-7 years of experience in eLearning design.
- Experience in facilitating training.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods: in-classroom training and e-learning.
- Knowledge of various eLearning tools.
- Experience Camtasia and Articulate 360
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710.