Sales Compensation Manager – AVP (100% Remote)
Our client is a well-established financial service provider, with multiple offices across the country, and over 2,000 employees. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a dynamic business.
Based in Krakow, they require a Sales Compensation Manager – AVP with strong experience in sales compensation that includes significant knowledge and experience with sales incentive plan best practices and innovative critical design thinking.
100% remote working role within Poland with occasional trips to the office in Krakow. Candidates will need to be currently residing in or open to relocation to Poland.
Job Reference: BBBH 19271
The Ideal Candidate:
- 8+ years of experience within operations, ideally within a FinTech international environment.
- 5+ years of sales compensation experience that includes significant knowledge and experience with sales incentive plan best practices and innovative critical design thinking.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required (Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics).
- Business level English and ability to visit the office in Krakow occasionally.
- The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization.
- You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables.
- A challenging and fulfilling work environment for you to grow within your career.
- Work with a company who highly values their employees.
- Development through various educational, work, and mentoring programmes.
- Compensation and benefits packages, flexible work arrangements, volunteering time off and a very well received gift matching programme.
- Other benefits include: Remote working opportunities, Employee savings plan, Life insurance package, VIP medical package, Language classes, workshops and 30 days paid annual leave per year.
- Own and maintain company commissions and quota attainment model, continuously identify opportunities for improvement and make changes to align with compensation plan mechanics
- Work cross-functionally with the sales, sales operations, finance, accounting, and human resources teams to ensure accurate and timely processing and payment of commissions
- Perform research on commission inquiries, resolve discrepancies, and communicate results to appropriate parties
- Liaise and partner with sales leadership and sales operations to establish a process for exception management on complex/extraordinary transactions, ensure strict adherence to process, and keep detailed records
- Become a subject matter expert and lead resource for sales teams globally, sales leadership, and sales operations on all questions related to plan mechanics and commission payments
- Continuously identify and implement improvements to the monthly commission administration process to increase transparency, promote a better understanding of plan mechanics, and provide an environment where the field can access and review all underlying details within their comp plan in a self-service manner
- Develop a process to timely identify and implement necessary changes to information in the commission system based on input from various teams
- Maintain detailed, accurate, and organized records of commission research, calculations, payouts, and reconciling items
- Calculate the monthly commission accrual, including variance analysis to actual payouts
- Assist in developing commissions expense forecast to support monthly forecasting and budget cycles
- Calculate quota attainment and deliver sales attainment and performance reporting to finance, sales, and senior company leadership teams, develop KPIs and analytics to measure the effectiveness of the compensation plan mechanics
- Assist in the sales compensation plan design and development, along with relevant financial modeling and analysis
- Lead communication and distribution of sales plan documents to the sales team participants
- Perform audit functions and maintain detailed documentation; responsible for commission SOX controls documentation and compliance, with a focus on continuous improvement of the control environment and processes
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037