Senior Sales Compensation Manager – AVP (100% Remote)
Our client is a well-established financial service provider, with multiple offices across the country, and over 2,000 employees. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a dynamic business.
Based in Krakow, they require a Senior Sales Compensation Manager – AVP with strong experience in sales compensation that includes significant knowledge and experience with sales incentive plan best practices and innovative critical design thinking.
100% remote working role within Poland with occasionally trips to the office in Krakow. Candidates will need to be currently residing in or open to relocation to Poland.
Job Reference: BBBH 19270
The Ideal Candidate:
- 12+ years of experience within operations, ideally within a FinTech international environment.
- 7+ years of sales compensation experience that includes significant knowledge and experience with sales incentive plan best practices and innovative critical design thinking.
- Experience in leading teams, including staff development and coaching.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required (Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics).
- Business level English and ability visit the office in Krakow occasionally.
- Manage the company deal review process, develop enhancements to process and its policies, and ensure compliance with company policies. Establish goals, review metrics, and drive the deal review process on a regular cadence.
- Establish a cadence of pipeline/forecast review with sales; curate the deal review process based on key deals in pipeline/forecast.
- Partner with sales operations to coordinate and standardize effective pricing quotation review processes.
- Configure and maintain company pricing model, and partner with sales and product management for go-to-market tactics and strategies to optimize pricing outcomes.
- Build deal profitability into the pricing model, analyze deal profitability data and make recommendations to improve profitability; develop tracking tools to measure the effectiveness of implemented go-to-market and pricing strategies.
- Lead financial analysis on new product launches, establish a framework, partner with the business to gather data, perform ROI analysis, model scenario/sensitivity analysis, and effectively summarize recommendations for key stakeholders and senior management. Develop tracking tools to monitor performance of go-to-market and pricing strategies and profitability post-launch.
- Partner with sales and product management to ensure effective communication is achieved across organization on pricing strategies, processes, and sales compensation plans.
- Act as a subject matter expert on how sales compensation plans are designed (components) and constructed (mechanics) across various sales roles, driving the global sales compensation philosophy on design, administration, and analytics.
- Develop global quota coverage models and perform scenario analysis around various sales compensation plan components and mechanics.
- Partner closely with sales leadership, sales operations, and finance to implement improvements to the monthly commission administration process that increase transparency, promote a better understanding of plan mechanics, and provide an environment where the field can access and review all underlying details within their comp plan in a self-service manner.
- Deliver sales attainment and performance reporting to finance, sales, and senior company leadership teams, develop KPIs and analytics to measure the effectiveness of the compensation plan mechanics.
- Own and provide commission expense forecasts to finance for the monthly expense forecast and budget.
- Responsible for commission SOX controls documentation and compliance, with a focus on continuous improvement of the control environment and processes.
- Lead, inspire and develop a high performing team while developing goals, identifying key performance indicators, and determining strategic projects for the team to meet quarterly initiatives.
- Manage finance analysts across a number of active projects at different stages, including scoping, planning, execution, and tracking tasks/issues/risks.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037