Safety Policy Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Safety Policy Manager with 4-6 years of experience in Policy to join them, initially on a 12-month contract.
You’ll work in tandem with their policy, programs and communications teams for the EMEA region in analyzing, responding to and strategically managing safety policy issues and programmatic responses in region as part of the company’s global safety policy and safety programs efforts.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19267
What will a Safety Policy Manager do?
- Identify and analyze policy risks, trends, and issues in the EMEA region and share learnings with all teams involved in policy mission in region and across the company as you aid them in strategic planning, analyzing and responding to related legislative and regulatory initiatives, the development and implementation of safety related policy programs and the relationship with policymakers in coordination with local policy leads in the market.
- Provide feedback on the potential impact within the EMEA region of their policies, products, and features, to ensure safety issues are appropriately considered in their development and communicate same to policymakers and key safety stakeholders in the region.
- Assist in the development, maintenance, and deepening of relationships with NGOs, academic experts and other stakeholders.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 4-6 years of experience in Policy
- Proven ability to write policy submissions and do consultations
- Experience with policy for child safety, women safety, LGBTI strongly desired
- Experience with online safety and / or in a large tech company desirable
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710