Software Asset Manager
Based in Brussels, our client is a global leader in consulting and digital transformation, specialising in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data and cybersecurity services.
They require a Software Asset Manager with a minimum of 3 years recent relevant experience in Software Asset Management. You will be working with a major utility company providing advice and decisions on non-standard software and you will be the administrator of all standard software. This will be a rolling contract until the end of 2021, with a possibility for extension.
The successful candidate with be onboarded/starting remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19265
What will a Software Asset Manager do?
- Track, evaluate and manage all software assets in such a way that license compliance is maintained and that support and renewals are purchased on time
- Ensure that the purchase of unnecessary licenses (redundancy), support and renewals are kept to a strict minimum
- Investigate the possibilities to switch to the optimal license method (standalone license, Enterprise licenses, SAAS, named / Concurrent…) and draw up the corresponding plans
- Participate in the analysis and set-up for software management procedures
- Audit the current software and propose actions for his or her findings
- Identify potentially risky applications (viruses, trojans, …) and propose actions
- Being the contact person for possible software audits
- Check whether the current tooling is adequate for management, and if not investigate and offer a suitable solution
- Investigate how current, non-centralized licenses can be centrally transferred and managed
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- 3+ years of recent relevant experience in Software Asset Management
- System analysis and design
- Writing and improving standards and procedures
- Business process improvement
- Planning / collecting requirements for business process automation
- Knowledge of SNOW, or similar
- Enterprise Agreements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Good oral and written communication in Dutch and French, as well as business English
- Experience with software lifecycle management processes, purchases, use and phasing out of software.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040