Mobile UX Technical Specialist (Spanish OR French)
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Mobile UX Technical Specialist with fluent Spanish OR French & 4 + years’ experience in UX research, Conversions Rates, A/B Testing with technical knowledge to join them, initially on a contract until mid-January 2022.
As an Account Manager, you will analyze customers’ mobile sites and Apps, deep dive into their analytics data, identify areas for improvement, provide recommendations for A/B testing and support customers as they deploy the tests.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19261
What will a Mobile UX Technical Specialist do?
- Help companies adopt a user centric strategy, testing culture and use quantitative and qualitative data to optimize user experiences and drive more conversions.
- Play a key role in improving mobile sites through scaled initiatives, materials, tools and upskilling other teams.
- Consult with their largest customers to provide specific, data-informed and actionable advice to improve mobile site conversion rates and business results.
- Focus on user behaviour to advise usability/UX improvement ideas and industry trends.
- Analyze Customer Analytics data to show differences in user behaviour on different screens in order to optimize client assets, support usability/UX audits with client’s own data.
- Consult with internal account management teams, partner teams and customers to track the progress and impact.
- Advocate new product features and assist clients in the adoption of new products to help them build long-term success.
- Improve product offerings by providing client feedback on features to product managers and engineers.
- Review current processes and develop processes and workflows to increase team productivity and efficiency.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 4 + years experience in UX research, Conversions Rates, A/B Testing with technical knowledge
- Experience with HTML, CSS, JS frameworks, AMP and PWA
- Fluent Spanish OR French
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040