Account Manager (Turkish)
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require an Account Manager with fluent Turkish and 2+ years’ experience consulting with clients to maximize product use. Initially joining on an 11-month will work closely with Turkey’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands.
Job Reference: BBBH 19260
What will an Account Manager do?
- Manage and develop trusted relationships with key Turkish clients and help them resolve their business challenges using their solutions
- Leverage on this strategic partnership to add value to our client’s advertisers’ business and hence grow their accounts
- Engage and develop relationships with key internal stakeholders to help customers across their full offering
- Build a thorough knowledge of how clients and agencies can use our client’s products to meet their marketing objectives.
- Drive expansional sales opportunities and own in quarter revenue delivery
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years consulting with clients to maximize product use
- Fluent Turkish
- EU Citizen or Stamp 4 visa
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040