Business Affairs Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Business Affairs Manager with 6+ years of experience in Business Affairs including entertainment properties and creative agencies to join them, initially on a 4-month contract.
You’ll combine your production and advertising knowledge, strong business acumen, creativity and growing understanding of our client’s platform and products to contribute to an efficient and innovative Business Affairs Team that sets the bar for the entire industry.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19259
What will a Business Affairs Manager do?
- Contract drafting, negotiating and advisory responsibilities
- Advise on all Business Affairs matters for development, production, postproduction, sales, distribution, and service of all entertainment and business endeavours for Creative X from a legal, financial, entertainment and strategic perspective
- Work with all cross-functional partners that make up the Business Affairs team: Legal, Finance, Sourcing, Partnerships, and Privacy
- Project manage complex work streams
- Work with internal and external counsel handling production legal, litigation, copyright/trademark, music, and rights/clearance matters
- Analyse deal opportunities and formulate business strategies with respect to various development and production matters
- Maintain relationships with key agencies, managers and attorneys in the entertainment community
- Oversee corporate compliance with contractual and legal obligations in regard to Media and Production
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 6+ years of experience in Business Affairs including entertainment properties and creative agencies
- Experience with social networking, platform integrations, publishing platforms, broadcast & new media
- Understanding of all Union requirements, agreements and negotiations
- Experience with contracts and licencing
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710