Website Content Lead
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Website Content Lead with 10+ years’ experience in delivering B2B digital content strategy. Joining on a 12-month contract, the successful candidate will turn our client’s website for their platform into an industry-leading online destination. You will be responsible for developing a content strategy that helps them meet their brand and demand goals while ensuring that each website visitor can easily access the information that’s most relevant to them.
Job Reference: BBBH 19256
What will a Website Content Lead do?
- Collaborating with the Digital team to deliver the content strategy that fuels a world-class website
- This includes content strategy for both enterprise and SMB customers, as well as our client’s platform technology and integration Partners
- Work with Comms to create a content home and strategy for Press and Media
- Optimizing content to hone the perfect user journey that results in higher lead conversion rates
- Own hands-on copy execution across a variety of formats from landing pages to case studies and eBooks
- Develop the platform blog into an industry must-read
- Build and manage relationships with external agencies (including content, strategy and engineering) to ensure globally scaled impact
- Understand and articulate our client’s platform brand across its website
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 10+ years experience delivering B2B digital content strategy including ability to turn web analytics into actionable content strategies
- Experience writing copy for new web pages
- Experience in using data driven insights to make improvements
- Deep knowledge of web content best practices, including SEO and user journeys
- Knowledge of HTML or WordPress
- Demonstrated ability to work in cross functional teams and present to stakeholders at various levels
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710