Display Media Account Manager
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Display Media Account Manager experience to join them, initially on a 11-month contract.
As a Display Media Account Manager, you will partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19254
What will a Display Media Account Manager do?
- Develop and own relationships with Senior Agency Programmatic Partners by becoming their trusted digital and transformation advisor.
- Build a strategic agency partnership plan and work closely with agencies to deliver it.
- Manage and proactively drive agency growth for selected UKI Agencies and their customers with a specific focus on Display and Video 360 (DV360) through leadership, strategic presenting, and agency/customer partnership.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Digital and traditional/offline agency experience.
- Knowledge of the DV360 platform from a Media and Tech angle.
- Ability to provide customers with DV360 media campaign solutions and proposals, focused on maximizing access to relevant inventory.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040