Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Reports Developer with 2+ years SQL scripting experience to join them, initially on a 11-month contract.
As a Reports Developer, you will work with multiple stakeholders across product, engineering, marketing and operations teams to define metrics and deliver actionable insights globally.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19251
What will a Reports Developer do?
- Work with large, complex internal data sets; solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed.
- Conduct end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables and presentations.
- Work closely with stakeholders across teams to define performance goals, KPIs and other success measurements.
- Develop, own and evolve analytical frameworks providing source of truth measures for the organization
- Present findings at regular reviews with stakeholders. Act as thought partner for technical stakeholders; make recommendations based on data and business context.
- Proactively conduct deep dives revealing opportunities and risks, enabling the team to understand trends and prioritize resources.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years SQL scripting experience – Ability to write, modify and update SQL/Dremel scripts.
- Experience with Google Cloud Products including SQL, Operations and Big Query.
- Experience with GSuite products, specifically Google Sheets and Google Slides.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040