Senior Technical Support Engineer (Integrations)
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies and are passionate about making the workplace work better for employees.
They require a Senior Technical Support Engineer with 4+ years of experience working as a Technical Support Engineer within an Enterprise Support Delivery environment. This role will be initially on contract basis for a period of 11 months.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19240
What will a Senior Technical Support Engineer do?
- Managing and resolving challenging issues for their partners and customers. This includes developing subject matter expertise within the technical support department.
- Responsible for owning and resolving issues on a daily basis, technical cases created by customers seeking help to understand or resolve an unexpected behaviour or answer technical questions about their software and platform.
- Support engineers to use their platform via an internal implementation of its tools to diagnose customer issues.
- This opportunity may evolve to include additional responsibilities and opportunities for career growth.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 4+ years of experience working as a Technical Support Engineer within an Enterprise Support Delivery environment.
- Strong knowledge on LDAP/Active Directory, SSO or other authentication or user management systems (e.g. Azure AD, Okta. SAML, SiteMinder).
- Strong Understanding of Email Infrastructure (e.g. Exchange, Office 365, Postfix).
- Advance knowledge on Web Services (consuming or providing) (SOAP, REST).
- Strong working knowledge on Network infrastructure.
- Hands on experience in any bi-directional, automated integration between two systems.
- Data Extraction Technologies (e.g. JDBC, ODBC) or ETL integrations.
- Strong Experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle).
- Strong Experience using Linux/Unix OR Microsoft Server
- BSc or MSc in Computing Science or Equivalent.
- Business level English and ability to work onsite in Dublin 2 or 3 days a week once offices open.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +35316694040