Senior Technical Support Engineer
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies and are passionate about making the workplace work better for employees.
They require a Senior Technical Support Engineer with a minimum of 4 years’ experience working in enterprise support delivery environments.
In this role you will be responsible for managing and resolving the most challenging issues for the technical support team focusing on platform and data integrations.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19243
What will a Senior Technical Support Engineer do?
- Being a point of escalation within the technical support department.
- Mentoring junior team members in the various technologies.
- Gain an understanding of the platform.
- Work outside of normal business hours (evening/weekend shifts, holidays) as needed.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 4+ years of experience in a Support Engineer role.
- Strong data extraction and manipulation experience with SQL/Oracle DB.
- Strong Networking knowledge – TCP/IP, HTTP, SSH protocols, concepts of firewalls, load balancer and ports, etc.
- Good experience in using Linux/Unix OR Microsoft Server.
- Or MSc. In Computing Science or Equivalent (BSc. Engineering; Electrical, Electronics etc.).
- Currently residing in Ireland and holding a valid work permit.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +35316694040