Inbound Success Coach – German
Based in the heart of Dublin 1, our client offers a world leading CRM platform that provides software and support to help customer’s grow their business.
They require an Inbound Success Coach to join them on a permanent basis. You will have at least 6 months sales experience and fluent English and German.
In this role, you will provide prospects the most immediate and high quality first interaction in order to drive great customers.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19238
What will an Inbound Success Coach do?
- Navigate a high volume of sales inquiries and/or proactively reach out to prospects
- Conduct pre-qualification of prospects for the sales process
- Set up appointments with the appropriate sales team members
- Navigate a high volume of software customer and user inquiries
- Identify and deliver best next steps or resources to assist customers and users
- Collaborate cross-functionally within the company to improve experience for employees and customers/users alike
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- At least 6 months of sales experience
- Fluent English and German
What makes this role attractive?
- Generous remuneration and stock units
- Interactive employee training and onboarding
- Education allowance
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Long term illness cover
- Free breakfast and lunch catered on-site
- 25 days holidays
- On-site gym and fitness workshops
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040