Legal Operations Specialist (Portuguese/Spanish)
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require Legal Operations Specialist 3+ years of experience as a legal assistant or paralegal in a law firm or corporate legal department, and fluency in either Portuguese or Spanish. Joining on a 3-month contract, the successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing, analyzing and accurately assessing legal requests and inquiries from third party civil attorneys and legal partners.
Job Reference: BBBH 19236
What will a Legal Operations Specialist do?
- Ensure all requests are scrutinized and handled in strict accordance with applicable law, our client’s terms of service, internal policies, and guidelines.
- Handle a large volume of incoming requests based on specific market needs.
- Clearly respond to process and policy questions from external partners and internal parties
- Conduct relevant research and use data to support business cases.
- Triage and review incoming material and independently determine the need for assembly and preparation of an escalation.
- Maintain the SLA within set parameters.
- Identify legal deficiencies of the legal processes and inquiries or policy description and notify and assist appropriate workflow lead and/or counsel.
- Prepare responses that conform to applicable policies, governing style, and format.
- Provide support to workflow lead as needed, including record maintenance and metrics.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years of experience as a legal assistant or paralegal in a law firm or corporate legal department
- Use of good judgment in handling sensitive matters and an ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Fluency in written and conversational Portuguese or Spanish, and English
- Ability to work with flexible schedule.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040