Product Marketing Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Product Marketing Manager 5+ years of experience in product marketing management with a history of successfully building, launching, and scaling products to join them, initially on a 6-month contract.
You will be responsible for driving product requirement gathering, executing product launches and driving adoption across the Sales and Marketing organization.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19233
What will a Product Marketing Manager do?
- Demonstrate domain expertise, and confidently lead strategic and complex initiatives that have impact on the company’s direction. Drive product strategy bridging short-term execution and long-term vision
- Identify opportunities and represent view of the market by conducting industry research, including deep quantitative, qualitative and competitive analysis
- Analyse product performance, synthesize partner feedback and advocate improvements
- Manage go-to-market efforts globally to support product launches and scaled adoption
- Manage comprehensive, cross-functional activities including alphas/betas, positioning, policy and product documentation
- Partner with the Product Management, Engineering, Analytics and Partner Managers, and other cross-functional teams
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing management with a history of successfully building, launching, and scaling products
- Product strategy experience and/or technical background
- Extensive knowledge of the technology, Internet and/or media industries including international experience
- Experience in market sizing, analytics, interviews etc
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710