Learning Technology Project Manager
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Learning Technology Project Manager with 3-10 years of experience in project management, software development processes and best practices, to join them on an 11 month contract to support the Global Operations Learning Organization. The team focuses on improving the health of their products through highly innovative training and performance support solutions.
Job Reference: BBBH 19231
What will a Learning Technology Project Manager do?
- Work with various stakeholders including the Learning Organization, Product, Process, Vendors, and more, to help project manage the analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and governance of learning technology solutions
- Deeply understand the learning technology architecture and integration points of community/business support processes, products and policies
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans/documentation, and ensure on-time delivery
- Support the team’s success by defining and leading initiatives in the areas of technology, process improvement, and governance for the learning technology ecosystem
- Track and analyze key operational metrics to help determine where to focus optimization efforts
- Work with teams to set milestones, communicate project statuses, and identify/address potential setbacks
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3-10 years of experience in project management, software development processes and best practices required
- Strong analytical skillset and the ability to turn data into actionable information and insights
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Learning experience strongly preferred
- Experience with learning management systems (Cornerstone), knowledge management systems, content management systems, and/or electronic performance support systems preferred
- Experience with web analytics reporting and tools preferred
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040