Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require Sustainability Analyst with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in sustainability planning (improving carbon footprint, carbon accounting, lighting upgrades etc.). Joining on an 11-month contract, the successful candidate will be responsible for collaborative sustainability efforts across our client’s workplaces in the EMEA and APAC regions.
Job Reference: BBBH 19228
What will a Sustainability Analyst do?
- Aiding the Global Sustainability Operations Team in the implementation of sustainability programs in EMEA and APAC through setting regional goals and objectives, defining and monitoring program KPIs, and tailing global programs to regional needs.
- Measuring and reporting on the success and necessary improvement of FCS sustainability programs in EMEA and APAC.
- Identifying opportunities and initiatives that aide in meeting sustainability goals; and working with local FCS teams to perform due diligence and manage implementation planning.
- Coordinating and supporting internal communications of global sustainability programs within APAC and EMEA on behalf of the Global Sustainability Operations Team.
- Working cross-functionally with leads from Culinary, Facilities Operations, Workplace Design, Procurement, and Communications to aide in the implementation of FCS sustainability programs.
- Assisting with energy, water, and waste reporting across EMEA and APAC offices.
- Managing the development of the Culinary Carbon Reduction Roadmap, with focus on EMEA and APAC, as well as advising globally where relevant.
- Developing and implementing a plan for collecting, validating, and reporting on culinary program sustainability, including presentation to key stakeholders and data contribution to our client’s scope 3 greenhouse gas accounting.
- Maintaining awareness of regional sustainability trends, tools, and resources, and sharing with local FCS teams and Global Sustainability Operations Team for evaluation and use in our client’s workplaces.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in sustainability planning (improving carbon footprint, carbon accounting, lighting upgrades etc.)
- Solid data management/data analysis skills
- Familiarity with Scope 3 emission and GHG Protocol
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040