Advertising Operations Support Specialist
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require an Advertising Operations Support Specialist with 2+ years of experience in Ad Operations to and experience with troubleshooting and ticket escalation to join them on an 12 month contract, to help businesses through scaled service delivery & operations.
Job Reference: BBBH 19227
What will an Advertising Operations Support Specialist do?
- Build technical knowledge and expertise in various advertising products
- Provide consultative guidance to sales teams and external clients on best practices and their product setups
- Troubleshoot and prioritize technical advertising issues, and escalate to specialists when appropriate for further troubleshooting or de- bugging
- Effectively communicate technical resolutions, workarounds, and product confusions to the sales and account team
- Facilitate a high-end customer experience related to support for advertising bugs and ensure all support SLAs are met
- Identify opportunities to optimize and automate workflows and support processes Skills
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of experience in Ad Operations- in house or agency
- Experience with troubleshooting and ticket escalation
- Experience translating technical concepts and solutions to non-technical audiences
- Proficiency in advertising technologies such as pixels, ad servers, auctions and delivery
- Familiarity with Facebook advertising solutions
- Familiarity with SQL or similar databases
- Computer Science or Marketing degree
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710