Social Media News Analyst (multilingual)
Our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Social Media News Analyst with 2+ years of experience in journalism or a related role such as policy, research, or communications with a focus on news stories and general media landscape. You will need fluency in English and at least 1 of the following languages: German, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Turkish, Dutch.
Joining on a 6-month contract, the successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring news cycles and developing analysis and reports for our client’s most pressing issues.
Job Reference: BBBH 19226
What will a Social Media News Analyst (multilingual) do?
- Read, analyze, and summarize media coverage of important policy-related issues.
- Stay informed on news cycle domestically and internationally.
- Stay informed and up to date on complex policy issues facing the company and deliver insights accordingly.
- Track social media conversations and deliver insightful reports.
- Work closely with broader communications teams to help support and inform communication strategy
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of experience in journalism or related role such as policy, research, or communications with a focus on news stories and general media landscape
- Fluency in English and at least 1 of the following languages: German, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Turkish, Dutch
- Demonstrated interest in politics, public policy, and technology.
- Experience in the Internet technology industry is a plus.
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710