Product Growth Specialist, North Africa
Our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Product Growth Specialist, North Africa with 3+ years consumer tech product management and a deep understanding of the market in North Africa. Joining on a 11-month contract, the successful candidate will work to ensure that our client is locally relevant and successful. In leveraging your deep understanding of the competitive and product landscape across the region, you will highlight product gaps and identify growth opportunities.
This will be a remote role based in Morocco.
Job Reference: BBBH 19225
What will a Product Growth Specialist, North Africa do?
- Provide local insights – identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats relevant for our client’s success across North Africa.
- Understand and communicate our client’s strategic and competitive position in North Africa.
- Explore, identify, and drive execution on strategic growth opportunities. Escalate to and drive solutions with product management for identified market specific product issues and gaps.
- Partner with the analytics organization to validate key findings with data.
- Ensure our client’s family of apps is fully functional and well adapted to be successful across North Africa.
- Follow product teams closely to identify new product/feature launch plans and changes that may impact product growth across North Africa.
- Identify critical usability issues and suggest optimisation plans to enhance user experience.
- Design and oversee local execution of a continuous testing plan for important end-to-end flows.
- Track progress of market specific product improvements
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years consumer tech product management
- Deep understanding of the market in North Africa
- Fluent English and Arabic
- Analytical skills (SQL, data analytics, etc)
Beneficial, but not a must
- Experience with social products, technologies and platforms is strongly desired
- Fluent French
- Understanding of Amazigh language and Amazigh culture
- Experience working in start-ups or successful entrepreneurial adventures and working in a global environment highly desired
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710