Candidate Recruitment Advisor
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Candidate Recruitment Advisor with 4+ years of experience in a recruitment related role with a focus on candidate experience to join them, initially on a 6-month contract.
You will partner with the Recruiting Team to have a firm understanding of talent pipelines and screen candidates for eligibility.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19221
What will a Candidate Recruitment Advisor do?
- Call all candidates that meet specific criteria – advise on appropriate roles, where upskilling is needed and identify transferable skills.
- Advise candidates on alternative roles that will set them up for success.
- Proactively build partnerships across the team and with stakeholders and clients.
- Utilize data to drive engagement and accountability across recruiting and business partners.
- Assist in the planning and execution of ad hoc projects and events.
- Provide feedback and make recommendations on process improvements, technology, training requirements, etc.
- Accountable for the communication, tracking, and timely response to every referral and referrer when applicable.
- Responsible for developing and executing creative program strategies through events, tools, and communication channels to increase talent pipelines.
- Educate employees on the Referral Program and best practices.
- Work collaboratively with other Program Specialists to manage high volumes of candidate review.
- Maintain strong data integrity while understanding and executing team processes.
- Proactively suggest process improvements and champion implementation of the process changes/new ideas.
- Maintain effective communication with manager and other task stakeholders to meet deadlines and commitments.
- Demonstrate the willingness to be receptive to feedback.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 4+ years of experience in a recruitment related role with a focus on candidate experience.
- Proven ability to influence, communicate and negotiate in a cross-functional environment both internally and externally.
- Ability to understand role requirements across multiple pipelines and advise referred candidates accordingly. Ability to match candidates against min requirements of role.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710.