Business Development Representative – French
Based in the heart of Dublin 1, our client offers a world leading CRM platform that provides software and support to help customer’s grow their business.
They require a Business Development Representative to join them on a permanent basis. You will have 1+ years of closing Sales experience in SaaS or hardware and fluency in both French and English.
In this role, you will seek out and engage “good fit” companies through strategic prospecting by leverage our client’s existing leads and generate new interest through calls, emails and social media messaging.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19217
What will Business Development Representative – French do?
- Conduct high volume prospecting for qualified leads
- Work closely and collaboratively with an assigned Account Executive to develop and implement appropriate prospect strategies and plans
- Work internally with the sales management and marketing teams to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations
- Schedule online product demonstrations for an assigned Account Executive
- Conduct needs assessments calls with specific prospects as assigned
What makes this role attractive?
- Generous remuneration and stock units
- Interactive employee training and onboarding
- Education allowance
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Long term illness cover
- Free breakfast and lunch catered on-site
- 25 days holidays
- On-site gym and fitness workshops
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 1+ years of Closing Sales experience in SaaS or hardware
- Fluency in both French and English
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040