Workplace Adjustments HR Consultant
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Workplace Adjustments HR Consultant with 2+ years of experience in employee adjustments and experience in HR to join them initially on a 6 month contract.
You will join the People Compliance team in providing quality support and case management services to employees, candidates and key stakeholders.
Job Reference: BBBH 19214
What will a Workplace Adjustments HR Consultant do?
- Assist employees in understanding the reasonable accommodation process, related forms and their responsibilities.
- Perform case management and coordinate the accommodations process for end-to-end case management. This includes working with the employees, vendors, and other stakeholders.
- Approves and/or negotiates reasonable alternative accommodations, or may deny requests based on relevant factors, when appropriate
- Enter data into case tracking system with speed and accuracy.
- Generate and provide initial and follow-up accommodation communications to employees and various stakeholders.
- Provide detailed information or ad-hoc reports as requested to Accommodations Manager or Legal.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of experience in employee adjustments with a proven record of exercising independent judgment and discretion while utilizing company policies and practices to determine the appropriate action.
- Experience in HR
- Exposure/ experience in the accessibility space
- Knowledge of disability laws requirements for employees with disabilities or who may be neurodiverse.
- Ability to communicate decisions effectively and recognize legal risk associated with certain disability issues while prioritizing case elements.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710