Big Data Developer – 100% Remote
Allen Recruitment is currently assisting the largest financial group being one of the fastest growing banks in Europe. Our client is building their IT hub in Poland to support Nordic regions.
Based in Poland, they are currently looking for a seasoned Big Data Developer who has strong experience of technologies on Hadoop stack (Cloudera Platform).
This will be a long term B2B arrangement with 100% Remote Working throughout Poland. Candidates will need to be currently living in Poland to be considered.
Our client is currently interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Job Reference: BBBH 19211
What will you do in this role?
- Developing Cards Data Warehouse that is a part of Hadoop Enterprise Data Lake.
- Developing data ingestion, data loading, data transformation processes (ELT) using Hadoop technology stack (Oozie, Sqoop, Kafka, Hive, Impala, Java Map Reduce).
- Developing data marts and reports using Oracle Business Intelligence and MS Power BI.
- Developing SQL scripts to analyse and validate various data products.
- Creating Low Level Draft Designs.
- Being able to participate in solution design discussions.
- Actively cooperating with Product Owner, Solution Architects, Analysts, Testers and Developers.
- Working in an Agile team.
The minimum requirements:
- 2+ years of development experience in Java, Python, or other related technologies
- Strong understanding of technologies on Hadoop stack (Cloudera platform).
- Strong SQL Skills.
- Business level English, EU Citizenship and currently living in Poland.
- Hands-on experience within Hadoop Technology Stack: Oozie, Sqoop, Hive, Impala will be a strong asset.
- Kafka, Change Data Capture ( e.g., IBM CDC, Oracle Golden Gate).
- Business Intelligence software: Oracle Business Intelligence Oracle Analytics Cloud, MS Power BI or other reporting tools.
- Drive for automation (Jenkins, Python).
- Knowledge Jira or other similar tools.
- Experience within Agile ways of working.
What if we said:
- Opportunity to work for the largest financial services group in the Nordic region & one of the biggest banks in Europe.
- Scandinavian working culture.
- Modern and friendly working infrastructure – open door policy.
- Modern European location.
- Company is present in 17 countries, hiring more than 30 000 employees.
- Opportunity to take part in ambitious, global projects using SAFe methodology.
- Great career development, progression, and promotion prospects.
- English speaking firm with a high percentage of locals speaking English.
- Cost of living 50% lower than Ireland/London and many major European cities.
- B2B cooperation allowing higher net income.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037