Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industries, remaining as one of the world’s top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18 they continuously improve work processes, employee experience and the tools they use to be successful.
They require an Accounts Administrator with 3+ years’ experience with accounts payable/receivable and hands-on experience managing consumer electronics fees to join them on an 18 month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 19210
What will an Accounts Administrator do?
- Monitor worldwide Copyright Levy fees, European Visible Fees and Swedish Chemical Tax legislation, to maintain compliant in regard to obligatory regulations related to sale of hardware across commercial, retail and online channels;
- Maintain Visible Fee Power BIs and master data up to date and notify internal stakeholders about changes in Visible Fee regulations and legislation
- Work with vendors and internal stakeholders to support their Visible Fee strategy;
- Complete required country/state/province notifications, declarations and reports, as applicable;
- Assist in the implementation of Visible Fees IT systems;
- Develop and maintain business processes and specifications;
- Single point of contact for various Copyright Levy societies, including initiating contract negotiations;
- Answer internal and external Q&A concerning Visible fees;
- Attend industry meetings, as applicable;
- Actively seek and create opportunities for synergies across stakeholder groups to drive solutions;
- Check and process invoices related to copyright levy fees declarations while meeting payment deadlines
- Manage Copyright levy fee annual audit reports, including creation of POs and gathering of necessary data
- Support internal/external service providers with the implementation of new copyright levy fee changes related to the reporting and remittance of copyright levy fees
- Assist in the creation of debit/credit notes related to Copyright Levy Fees
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3 years of hands-on experience managing consumer electronics fees in the European countries
- 3 years with accounts payable/receivable
- The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
- Very flexible and grown up working environment.
- A diverse multicultural environment.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040