Channel Account Manager – Spain
Based in the heart of Dublin 1, our client offers a world leading CRM platform that provides software and support to help customer’s grow their business.
They require a Channel Account Manager to join them on a permanent basis. You will have over 3 years sales experience; ideally 1-2 years dealing with partners, and fluent Spanish.
In this role, you will be responsible for achieving sales targets through the partners by developing go to market strategies and tactics and enabling partners to grow our client’s sales in their region(s).
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19208
What will a Channel Account Manager do?
- Drive revenue. Build, manage, and grow our client’s revenue channel that is a central element of the partners business.
- Work strategically and tactically with the partner to ensure the partner allocates the maximum resources to selling and servicing our client.
- Work with strategic partners to hire and scale sales teams that generate rock star results.
- Develop and maintain a market-leading iterative sales process that drives both Partner and growth.
- Develop with the partner, key sales tactics and campaigns that increase sales.
- Present at Partner events and advocate for the partner with Marketing, Services, and other key stakeholders.
- Implement a change management structure that facilitates a frictionless transition to a flywheel-based model.
- Be a platform expert with a vision of where the SaaS market is moving.
- Ability to create a Strategic Plan for total account growth and NNARR through the channel.
- Implementation of an Operating system that drives accountability between our client and the partner and aligns both parties’ goals.
What makes this role attractive?
- Generous remuneration and stock units
- Interactive employee training and onboarding
- Education allowance
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Long term illness cover.
- Free breakfast and lunch catered on-site.
- 25 days holidays
- On-site gym and fitness workshops
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years sales experience; ideally 1-2 years dealing with partners.
- Fluent Spanish
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role did not fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.