Trust and Safety Response Analyst
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Trust and Safety Response Analyst with 2+ years of relevant experience in an investigative or analytical role assessing risk to join them on a 6 month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 19198
What will a Trust and Safety Response Analyst do?
- Review and assess inbound emergency submissions from law enforcement; make immediate decisions based on variety of complex factors that will include risk, sensitive issues and potentially graphic content.
- Be willing and able to work with sensitive issues with exposure to written and potentially visual content that includes child exploitation, graphic violence, self-injury/harm, suicide and other content which may be considered offensive or disturbing.
- Availability to work weekends on a rotational basis or as part of a regular schedule.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of relevant experience in an investigative or analytical role assessing risk
- Experience dealing with law enforcement organisations is desired
- Proven ability to work in high pressure situations
- Experience in reviewing sensitive content
- Open to working weekend days on a rotational basis or a regular schedule.
- An additional language would be a bonus (Portuguese, Arabic, Indian languages such as Hindi, Bengali..)
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040