Account Executive (UKI)
Based in the heart of Dublin 1, our client offers a world leading CRM platform that provides software and support to help customer’s grow their business.
They require an Account Executive to join them on a permanent basis. You will have 3+ years of experience closing sales in SaaS or hardware.
In this role, you will work directly with small to medium sized businesses in the UKI market to help them grow using our client’s software.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19189
What will an Account Executive do?
- Develop and be responsible for your own annual, quarterly and monthly territory business plan
- Find new prospects from both inbound and self-sourced leads
- Run qualification calls with C-level executives and department leaders
- Close both new business and install base at or above quota on a monthly cadence
- Sell through internal champions to multiple stakeholders, as well as directly to C -level
- Work collaboratively with their marketing and technology departments to evolve our sales strategy when new features and products are introduced
- Run online and occasionally in person product demonstrations
What makes this role attractive?
- Generous remuneration and stock units
- Interactive employee training and onboarding
- Education allowance
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Long term illness cover
- Free breakfast and lunch catered on-site
- 25 days holidays
- On-site gym and fitness workshops
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years of experience closing sales in SaaS or hardware
- Fluency in English
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040