Senior BI Developer (Krakow or Wroclaw)
We are currently looking for a seasoned BI Developer to join a prestigious team for one of the largest banking institutions based in Krakow or Wroclaw.
An incredible opportunity to join a dynamic and diverse team of transformation professionals with focus on emerging technology transformation. This unit is part of the broader newly created internal consulting department.
You will be working in a brand-new Digital Practice unit based in Wroclaw, Poland. The Digital Practice is at the intersection of business, technology, and innovative thinking.
Areas include: Intelligence (AI), Advanced Analytics, Cognitive Automation and Blockchain.
A minimum of 3+ years of commercial work experience is needed.
Our client is currently conducting interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Job Reference: BBBH 19178
What you will be doing?
- Lead, consult and implement digital transformation initiatives across all business functions considering the latest technological trends especially within the AI & Advanced Analytics space.
- Work within a global team and partner with senior management to build awareness, asses opportunities for new technologies and maximize value/impact of the function.
- Build trust and strong working relationships with Business and Technology stakeholders.
- Push forward the capabilities and performance of the team to strengthen and expand the service offering of the unit which align with the business needs for today and the future.
- 3+ years of experience in end-to-end delivery of business intelligence/data analytics projects with a prominent or boutique consulting firm or other similar firms.
- Development experience with Power BI, Tableau and/or similar data visualization and analysis tools.
- Understanding of data visualization best practices for building reports, dashboards, KPIs, etc.
- Analytical thinking to translate requirements and data into informative visuals.
- Data engineering and transformation experience with Alteryx or similar tool.
- Understanding of data modeling and OLAP principles.
- Proficiency with DAX and SQL.
- Exposure to a range of on-premises and Azure data sources (SQL Server, Oracle, Analysis Services, Azure Data Factory, Synapse, Cosmos DB, Data Lake, Databricks, etc.).
- Experience working in an agile and iterative development environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with key users and stakeholders to run workshops, establish user stories and understand business processes, gather, and challenge requirements, and encourage continuous feedback.
- Experience in one or more of the following topics is a plus: Machine Learning, Big Data, Natural Language Processing (NLP).
- Business level English and ability to work onsite in Krakow or Wroclaw (flexible working from home post COVID).
What if we said:
- Great branded company, collaborative and engaging culture that values, rewards and develops employee expertise.
- Great career development, fully financed training courses, progression and promotion prospects.
- Benefits include guaranteed annual bonus scheme, health: private medical healthcare package, life insurance, work-life balance with flexible working models, generous family-related provisions, time-flex, working hours/vacation, sports clubs, staff catering, public transport subsidy, preferential rates on banking products & financial services, to mention a few.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037