Based in the heart of Dublin 2, our client offers a world leading CRM platform that provides software and support to help customer’s grow their business.
They require a Sales Recruiter with 2+ years in sales recruitment for a multinational to join them, initially on a 6-month contract with view to extension/permanency.
In this role, you will partner with hiring managers to focus on attracting the top tier of sales talent across EMEA.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19177
What will a Sales Recruiter do?
- Engage, nurture and qualify a diverse pool of candidates from a range of channels and sources
- Strategically partner with hiring managers and their respective teams at every stage of the recruiting life cycle
- Drive the candidate evaluation process and manage offer delivery and negotiations
- Act as a champion for candidates throughout their journey by ensuring they feel supported and set up for success
- Create an efficient interview process and positive candidate experience by setting expectations, communicating timely updates, and providing actionable feedback
- Identify unique ways to source strong candidates via the internet, content and branding initiatives, driving employee referrals and attending networking events
- Leverage data to make educated decisions in regard to recruiting processes changes, advising stakeholders and your individual performance
- Experiment with new ways to optimize our interview processes, internal workflows, and solve for candidate experience
- Program manage on key Inclusive hiring best practices and diversity initiatives
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years in sales recruitment for a multinational
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040