Integrity Product Coordination Specialist
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require an Integrity Product Coordination Specialist with 4+ years of product policy and/or media related experience with a focus on business, platform, or community safety and/or integrity. Joining on a 9-month contract, the successful candidate will support our client’s fact checking project’s strategic initiatives across Europe.
Job Reference: BBBH 19172
What will an Integrity Product Coordination Specialist do?
- Support inbound on operational asks and bugs related to our client’s product.
- Ø Chase tasks internally to get resolved by operations and engineering.
- Ø Communicate updates on tasks and bugs to fact-checkers.
- Ø Build relationships with these internal teams to expedite time-sensitive integrity bugs.
- Field daily emails from fact-checkers and triage time sensitive integrity issues
- Ø Triage emails to either internal teams or policy if they are outside the scope of the support form.
- Ø Triage operational issues/asks outside of our client’s product (ex. Verification)
- Help support our client’ platform for communication.
- Regular catch ups with Tier 3 fact-checking partners under supervision of internal teams
- Support Product related matters
- Ø Help support internal teams with product updates to the product by triaging and follow up questions or feedback from fact-checkers.
- Ø Facilitate and support internal teams in refresher trainings needed for new journalists join existing program.
- Support onboarding of new fact-checkers
- Ø Support internal teams to onboard new fact-checkers to the program by getting details ready for the product and organising with internal teams to get language and market assets ready for launch.
- Flag Bullying & Harassment escalations from fact-checkers to internal teams
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 4+ years of product policy and/or media related experience with a focus on business, platform, or community safety and/or integrity.
- Experience with solving products issues and driving solutions.
- Ability to communicate potentially sensitive information effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with managing partner relationships.
- European language would be a bonus
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710