Partner Support Agent
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Partner Support Agent a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in IT/helpdesk/partner support to join them on an 11 month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 19171
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 1-2 years’ experience in IT/helpdesk/partner support
- Experience providing support via chat/e-mail/phone
- Fluent English + French, German (also could consider Spanish or Italian)
- Experience working with tickets/troubleshooting
What will a Partner Support Agent do?
- Log partner requests into internal systems, following up on requests and resolutions, and communicating back to the partners where appropriate.
- Verification of pages/accounts
- Hacked accounts, business managers, ad accounts
- Adding partners to partner portal
- Payment issues
- Journalism safety issues, harassment, etc
- Provide day-to-day support to News Partnerships team – with a focus on organizing partners reviews, triaging partner issues and requests, communicating by email, phone and video conference with partners, and tracking ongoing partner activity, communications and programs.
- Liaise with partner contacts, suppliers, contractors and Facebook staff to organize meetings and events.
- Use internal systems, such as CRM, to log and track partner activity.
- Organize and build supportive case study material – get relevant collateral and sign off from partners
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710