Technical Project Manager
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Technical Project Manager with 3-10 years of technical project management experience (networking, software delivery) to join them, initially on a 12-month contract.
You will partner with cross-functional teams to ensure successful rollout and execution of globally road mapped project initiatives to meet goals outlined for the network deployment and operations teams.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19163
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3-10 years of technical project management experience (networking, software delivery).
- Experience effectively working with teams in remote and geographically dispersed locations and understanding of the inherent implications and challenges of working as part of a global team strongly preferred.
- Experience manipulating large data sets of performance and financial metrics strongly preferred. Experience using pivot tables, SQL, and building data visualizations in Excel or Tableau a strong plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in engineering, business, technical, or quantitative discipline.
What will a Technical Project Manager do?
- Facilitate, drive, and document outcomes of new products and features that support tooling automation for Edge & Network Services.
- Create and contribute to the development of new supplier measurement and analysis mechanisms including metrics, tables, and dashboards of performance and financial data. Merge and analyse multiple data sources from ticketing, financial, and other systems.
- Work closely with internal partners/stakeholders and external vendors to improve the deployment and operation of the production network.
- Provide written and other communications to globally dispersed audiences from the front-line engineer to executive levels, as directed.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +35316694040.